Sunday, March 17, 2013

Andy & Athena


A sweet cousin of mine got married last year and I was honoured to have been asked to create the wedding cake and do a dessert table for the reception. I so love an elegant dessert table!


So the for the wedding cake, she wanted something with a lot of bling. So I came up with a 5 tiered cake embellished with hundreds  of silver dragees. The fondant covering was given a shimmery pearl wash. The Precious Moments topper was a ceramic one bought by my cousin herself.

 
As for the dessert table, I tried to go with the red and white colour theme. We had marshmallow pops, Oreo pops, red velvet and Belgian chocolate cupcakes, orange chocolate cake pops as well as banana cheese cake pops and pinwheel mints.


A scattering of rose petals completed the romantic set up.

As you can see, I had plenty of assistants to help me throughout the night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails